If you’re looking for something a bit more funky for your wedding then you’re going to love this 1970s inspired roller disco wedding shoot! Styled by Pop Fizz Weddings based in Colorado, the editorial was inspired by their love of the glitz, glamour and grunge of the 70s.
“This was my first styled shoot, “explained stylist Elizabeth. “I wanted to do it to flex my creative muscles. I wanted to show that I can think way outside the box and deliver a product that hasn’t been seen before. I wanted to show that I can be a trendsetter in the industry. I also did it to meet and work with new vendors, which was a great experience.”
“I think this shoot will inspire Rock n Roll brides because it is something new and fresh that hasn’t been seen a million times. It dares to be different and shows that you can have a totally alternative wedding and that is still elegant and beautiful.”
“We shot at a non-traditional venue, the bride wore a sequin jumpsuit and roller skates with a pink veil, the cake was made of fabulous flower-topped donuts and we used speciality linens that really made everything pop!”
- Photography: Our Two Hearts Photography
- Styling: Pop Fizz Weddings
- Venue: Rollerland Skate Center, Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Hair & Make Up: Janie Rocek
- Flowers: Lace and Lilies
- Rentals: Flexx Productions
- Linens: Linen Hero
- Stationery: Platypus Papers
- Doughnuts: Voodoo Doughnuts
- Bride's Jumpsuit: Nasty Gal
- Groom's Attire: Menguin Tux