It’s getting to that time of year where bloggers all over the world start to post their annual round ups. I love doing (and seeing!) them myself and will be doing a few between Christmas and New Years, but today I thought I’d look back and share my top twenty weddings of all time.
These are the twenty most popular real weddings ever posted on Rock n Roll Bride based on number of views. Is your favourite in here?
20. The Seventies rule!
19. Cute n colourful
18. Just you wait, until you see the rest of this wedding!
17. Any couple that hire a carousel for their reception are OK with me!
16. Oh lala!
15. Who cares if you get wet?!
14. Polka dots and ice cream
13. This one was a little bit wacky…
12. Gotta love a couple that gets wedding day tattoos
11. So sooo pretty
10. Elegant and eccentric
9. These pretty colours!
8. Mr and Mrs Tattooboy
7. Geek chic wins every time
6. One of my all time favourites for sure!
5. Fly away with me!
4. The intrigue about this DTTB wedding was too much!
3. The giant LOVE letters are too good!
2. These carousel shots won your hearts
1. Don’t you just love this chalkboard aisle idea?!
What’s your favourite wedding I’ve ever shared?