This contest is closed
New year new free photography contest! I am over the moon to start 2010 with a bang and give one lucky couple the chance to win the wedding photography and an engagement shoot of their dreams with Kat Braman.
Kat is a seriously quirky photographer from South Florida (the contest is open to couples worldwide. All you need to do is pay for her and her assistant’s travel and lodgings if applicable – ie if you are outside the South Florida area) who is on the hunt for the perfect Rock n Roll couple to shoot for. Who wouldn’t want images like these to remember their big day?
To enter simply drop me an email entitled ‘We want Kat to rock our wedding!’ to email@example.com and let us know, in no more than 200 words, your proposal story. Our 3 favourites will then go head to head in the ever exciting public vote! Please include your wedding date, location and a recent photograph of you and your beau with your entry. You have two weeks to get those entries in so don’t hang around. Who would want to miss out on this one?
Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes an engagement or day after shoot with approximately 20 images with full artistic editing and unlimited hours of shooting of your wedding day with two photographers, approximately 600-800 images on disc, high res with basic edits and 80-100 photographer favorites with full artistic editing. Any prints or albums are additional.
- Closing date for entries is January 17th 2010
- Finalists will be chosen by Rock n Roll Bride and will be on Rock n Roll Bride for voting for 1 week.
- Wedding and engagement shoot can take place anywhere in the world! Transportation costs and lodgings for the wedding and engagement shoot (if applicable) for two photographers must be covered by the winners. Travel is included within 100 miles of West Palm Beach, Florida
- Engagement shoot can be substituted for a day after shoot if desired, where no extra travel costs would be applicable.
- Only 1 entry per couple
- Wedding must take place between July 2010 and June 2011.
- Prize is conditional that Kat Braman is available on your wedding date. Please include your wedding date with your entry.
- Winners must be willing to be featured on rocknrollbride.com and Kat Braman‘s website and may be required to become involved in future publicity. The images of the winner may be used in the press
- Copyright of publicity will belong to Kat Braman and Rock n Roll Bride
- If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Rock n Roll Bride reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
- Final winner will be selected by a public vote. The couple with the highest number of votes will be the overall winner.
- By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
- The winner will be contacted via their email address on the competition draw date. Rock n Roll Bride will not amend contact information provided.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, Rock n Roll Bride reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant
This contest is closed