Alternative gift list specialists Zankyou have just launched a contest which I think you’ll all want to know about – who wouldn’t want to win some lovely cash to spend on themselves? You could put it towards your wedding, something for your marital nest (aww) or just that new pair of shoes you’ve been lusting after!
To enter simply register with Zankyou between now and the 30th of October and you will be automatically entered into the draw for your chance to win one of five £100 cash prizes to spend as you wish!
You can read more about Zankyou and why I love love love them and their service on the blog here, and you can read more about this contest on their website here.
Ts & Cs
How to enter: Create an account with a valid email with Zankyou during the promotional period and you will be automatically entered in to the draw. How to Win: 5 individuals with Zankyou accounts created during the promotional period will be selected at random. Limit of one prize per account or individual (as two persons can be associated with one account). Expiry Date: 11:59 PM (23:59), 30th of October 2011 Prize: £100 cash provided in the winner’s Zankyou gift list account and transferred to their personal bank account on request with no fees or charges. There is no obligation to use the Zankyou wedding list gift service to receive the prize. Entrants must live in the UK and have a valid UK bank account. Winners will be chosen by Zankyou.com on the 30th of October 2011 and contacted via email. All winners will also be announced on the Zankyou website. Prize Draw Rules apply*
*Prize Draw Rules:
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter the competition and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
4. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over, except the employees of Zankyou or any other group associated with this competition and their families.
5. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK bank account.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. Winners will be contacted via email and first names displayed on our website.
8. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The competition period is from 12am (0:00 hours) on the 17th of September 2011 until 11:59 PM (23:59) on the 30th of October 2011. The winners will be announced on Zankyou.com/uk on 1st November 2011.
10. Zankyou is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. Our data protection policy can be found on www.zankyou.com/ [All winners accept that Zankyou may wish to capitalise on publicity resulting from this prize draw and are obliged to participate in such activity.]
11. By entering into this prize draw the entrant accepts these rules.