Like many of you, Dreamland in Margate, Kent, hold a special place in our hearts at Rock n Roll Bride. After shooting editorial there ourselves for issue 18 of the magazine, we love to see how other teams imagine the kitsch amusement park in a completely different way.
Wedding planner Illy Goodall of Illy Elizabeth Weddings dreamed up a summer pastel meets floral bohemian theme, combining popping pastel vibes with dried floral clouds by Star + The Moon to compliment the venue itself for a modern take on the amusement park theme.
Shot by Pearce Wedding Photography, the team made the most of the amazing backdrops that Dreamland has to offer, showcasing their iconic rides and slide, and took the tablescape outside to feature the stunning Hollywood-style Dreamland sign to it’s fullest potential.
Leah from Boho & Bloom created a bespoke pastel ruffle wall just for the shoot, which setup as a cinema-style backdrop to compliment the indoor side of the theme park venue. The team focused on showcasing what the venue has to offer, paired with modern styling, to create wedding inspo we think you folks will love.
- Photography: Pearce Wedding Photography
- Venue: Dreamland, Margate
- Planning + Styling: Illy Elizabeth Weddings
- Decor + Assistant Stylist: Boho and Bloom
- Floral Design: Star + The Rose
- Dress: Love in Lace Bridal
- Groom's Outfit: ASOS
- Hair + Makeup: Toni Todd Hair and Makeup
- Rings: The London Victorian Ring Co
- Ring Box: The Little Shop of Boxes
- Stationery: Gray Starling Designs
- Cake: The Cake Witch
- Models: Will + Jessica
- Linens: Magpie Linens
- Silks: The Curious Cat
- Chairs: P&W Event Hire