This contest is now closed
I get very excited about running contests on the site, especially ones as fantastic as this one. In response you many of your suggestions to wanting more competitions I trust you will be satisfied with this one!
One of my absolute favourite photographers, Tinywater, have offered Rock n Roll Bride readers a free, yes free photo shoot!
Tinywater Photography are husband and wife team Caroline & Daniel who hail from Sacramento, California. They specialise in fabulously original, cutting edge, modern photography that never ceases to take my breath away. Not one of their photo shoots have ever bored me and no two are ever the same. If you haven’t checked their work out before you are most definitely missing out!
To enter, drop me an email to email@example.com with the subject – Rock n Roll Bride/Tinywater Contest, including a recent photograph of you and your partner and let me know, in no more than 250 words, a brief overview of what makes you and you guys particularly rock n roll?!
Think outside the box with this one – are you totally crazy about crafting? Do you love scuba diving together? Do you spend all your evenings watching old movies on the sofa? I want to know what makes you a fabulously unique couple who needs fabulous photographs to share with the world!
I will then choose my top 3 finalists and the readers of Rock n Roll Bride will get to vote for the winners.
In fact the only problem I have with this contest is the immense jealousy I now feel at being in the UK and unable to enter myself – I am dying to have them take photographs of me…you lucky things!
Credit: Tinywater Photography
Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes a 3 hour, 2 photographer photo shoot by Tinywater Photography + 15 high-res JPEG images
- Closing date for entries is 6th July 2009
- Top 3 finalists will be chosen by Rock n Roll Bride and will be on Rock n Roll Bride for voting for 1 week.
- Shoot will take place in the San Francisco Bay or Sacramento area of California. Winners must provide their own transport.
- Winner must be available for the shoot in place August or September 2009
- Only 1 entry per couple
- Winners must be willing to be featured on rocknrollbride.com and tinywater.com and may be required to become involved in future publicity. The photographs of the winner may be used in the press
- Copyright of publicity will belong to Tinywater Photography and Rock n Roll Bride
- If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Rock n Roll Bride reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
- Final winner will be selected by a public vote. The couple with the highest number of votes will be the overall winner.
- By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
- The winner will be contacted via their email address on the competition draw date. Rock n Roll Bride will not amend contact information provided. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, Rock n Roll Bride reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant