Ooooh I am excited and super pleased to be able to bring you another fabulous Rock n Roll Bride contest and the lovely Jennifer from Ribbons n Bows Boutique has kindly donated a fabulous black, white & pink felt, button bouquet as the prize….here it is, isn’t it awesome? In fact I kinda want it!
So what do you have to do to enter I hear you cry? Well it’s simple…I’m after a new slogan for the site. I’m getting a little bored of ‘Wedding Inspiration..In a Rock n Roll Way’ and I’m lacking inspiration myself. The only constraint is that I still want the phrase ‘Rock n Roll’ to be in there somewhere. So hit me with it! Put your entry in the comment section of this post and my favourite will not only win the bouquet, but will become the creator of my slogan to be used on all Rock n Roll Bride stuff…fab huh?
This contest is now closed
Terms & Conditions
· Prize includes a handmade felt & button bouquet by Ribbons n Bows Boutique in black, white & pink.
· Closing date Thursday, April 23rd 2009.
· You can enter as many times as you wish (with different slogan ideas obviously)
· Winners must be willing to be featured on rocknrollbride.com and may be required to become involved in future publicity. Photographs of the winner may be used in the press or on the site.
· By entering the contest entrants agree to release all claims of ownership/copyright over their entry
· If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Rock n Roll Bride reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Rock n Roll Bride. Judges decision is final
· By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
· The winner will be contacted via their email address after the competition draw date. Rock n Roll Bride will not amend contact information provided. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, Rock n Roll Bride reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant