After a marathon blogging session I am logging off for the night…see you tomorrow and don’t forget to enter the contest!
You know I need a pretty picture to sign off with…
Credit: Erica Berger
Those who know me know I love all things from the Far East, I’m talking sushi, sake, Hello Kitty and Honda…so when Imthiaz showed me this wedding she and her husband shot how could I say no? I am loving all the oriental details…what a little gem!
Credit: a.h.p photo
This couple seem amazing, I am loving their fashion sense!
Check it out…
From Ryan Brenizer, the photographer:
Who could be more fitting of a rock ‘n’ roll couple than groom who owns an indie record label? I have never heard wedding music like this, from booked bands to guests getting up and jamming … and actually being astonishingly good. Then you add that the couple are bot professional artists, she wore periwinkle, he wore olive, they made their own rings, and even constructed the wedding venue out of a rock venue, the Brooklyn Lyceum!
I only wish I could post every single photograph right here (but I would them be responsible for the world’s longest post!) instead go check out their slideshow.
Credit: Ryan Brenizer
Who could have thought you could have too much amazing wedding inspiration and photography? Certainly not me…but I feel I have been proven wrong. I have been overwhelmed (in a good way!) recently with the amount of amazing amazing (and I mean amazing) stuff you have all been sending me that I am actually struggling to keep up! I am seriously loving it though and I really wish I had more hours in the day so I could get it all up quicker. A huge huge huge thank you to you all..I love you all so much!
Anyway…on with the show..right now, some stunning bridals sent in by Natalie Norton. The Bride, Nicole, is Natalie’s cousin so she wasn’t actually the offical photographer of their wedding. How lucky for Nicole to have such a telented cousin for bonus photographs! Especially as they are as beautiful as these.
Credit: Natalie Norton
Another of my most favourite photographers (gah there are so many of you!) Noa of Feather Love Photography, had just re-launched her website and blog and has posted some absolutely amazing new engagements (of Emilia from Veiled Vows & Auburn and Ivory no less!) to boost. Go check out her sparkly new site in a second..but first of all check out these little beauties right here.
Credit: Feather Love Photography
Ooooh I am excited and super pleased to be able to bring you another fabulous Rock n Roll Bride contest and the lovely Jennifer from Ribbons n Bows Boutique has kindly donated a fabulous black, white & pink felt, button bouquet as the prize….here it is, isn’t it awesome? In fact I kinda want it!
So what do you have to do to enter I hear you cry? Well it’s simple…I’m after a new slogan for the site. I’m getting a little bored of ‘Wedding Inspiration..In a Rock n Roll Way’ and I’m lacking inspiration myself. The only constraint is that I still want the phrase ‘Rock n Roll’ to be in there somewhere. So hit me with it! Put your entry in the comment section of this post and my favourite will not only win the bouquet, but will become the creator of my slogan to be used on all Rock n Roll Bride stuff…fab huh?
This contest is now closed
Terms & Conditions
· Prize includes a handmade felt & button bouquet by Ribbons n Bows Boutique in black, white & pink.
· Closing date Thursday, April 23rd 2009.
· You can enter as many times as you wish (with different slogan ideas obviously)
· Winners must be willing to be featured on rocknrollbride.com and may be required to become involved in future publicity. Photographs of the winner may be used in the press or on the site.
· By entering the contest entrants agree to release all claims of ownership/copyright over their entry
· If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Rock n Roll Bride reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Rock n Roll Bride. Judges decision is final
· By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
· The winner will be contacted via their email address after the competition draw date. Rock n Roll Bride will not amend contact information provided. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, Rock n Roll Bride reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant