I am an absolute Erica Berger junkie. I adore her cool San Fran style which always comes through in all her images – even these in ones taken in Mexico. The hue of these photographs is so sunny. They’re an orange tinged dream, that just makes me feel warm inside!
I am so honoured and excited to have so many amazing friends who I’ve met through Rock n Roll Bride. I spend so much time online (<ahem> geek!) that I probably spend more time with them that I do my real life friends.
It would be impossible to say who my best online buddy is, but Erica Adams has got to come close. She has been so wonderful to me and even listened to me when I’m ranting about something or other or getting upset that my kitty is missing <sniff sniff>
Erica is primarily a photographer but in her spare time makes these gorgeous ‘pretties’ to adorn her and her friend’s tresses and oh yes she has made some for me (woohoo) and has even donated a pink Hello Kitty pretty as a fabulous competition prize!
To enter all you need to do is fill out this quick survey- it’s only 10 questions and should take you no time at all, I want to know a little but more about you, my glorious readers, as it’s been a while since my last reader survey. The contest is open to everyone, whether your a Bride to be, a newlywed, a photographer or just a wedding obsessive – you have one week so get entering!
ps even if you don’t want to win the prize (maybe you are a male photographer and you don’t think a Hello Kitty hair piece would suit you, I would be extremely grateful if you could take the time to full out the survey anyway, the results will really help me to make Rock n Roll Bride better! Just fill out the last question as ‘I don’t want the pretty hair pretty’ or something and I won’t enter you to win the prize
Thank you – much love.
· Prize includes one Hello Kitty pretty by Erica Adams.
· Closing date Wednesday, 17th June 2009.
· You can only enter once.
· Winners must be willing to be featured on rocknrollbride.com and may be required to become involved in future publicity. Photographs of the winner may be used in the press or on the site.
· If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Rock n Roll Bride reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered
· Winner will be selected by Rock n Roll Bride. Judges decision is final
· By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete
· The winner will be contacted via their email address after the competition draw date. Rock n Roll Bride will not amend contact information provided. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, Rock n Roll Bride reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant
Raw Photo Design certainly know how to rock a trash the dress session. I will always go crazy for a Bride as glamorous as Candice in a derelict or deserted location..there is something about the contrast and decay that I can’t help but know you Rock n Roll Brides will love.
Photographer Eric’s wife Amber even send me a behind the scenes video of the shoot, captured by Tom Morlock of Paradigm Digital Video. I am a lucky lucky blogger!
Your proposal (whether you’re the proposer or proposee) has got to be the most romantic moment of your life so far right? (even if it’s not!) So what’s a better idea than this – asking a photographer to hide and capture the most important and special moments as they unfold. I would love to have photographs of this exact second, when I stood in shocked silence before finally saying ‘YES!’
It almost feel voyeuristic looking at these, but I totally love them.