Music is pretty darn important to most Rock n Roll brides, and I’m often asked by my readers for suggestions of alternative songs to walk down the aisle to. I think this list tells you a LOT about my music taste..!
Bring on the 80s power ballads!
1. Stand by Me, Ben E King
2. Somewhere over the Rainbow, Israel “IZ” Kamakawiwoʻole
3. November Rain, Guns N’ Roses
4. White Wedding, Billy Idol
5. Wedding Song, Yeah Yeah Yeahs (acoustic)
6. Canon in D, Pachelbel (rock version)
7. All I Want Is You, U2
8. Marry Song, Band of Horses
9. Sea of Love, Cat Power
10. Edge of Seventeen, Stevie Nicks
11. First Day of My Life, Bright Eyes
12. Marry Me, Train
13. Always, Bon Jovi
14. Home, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
15. Unconditionally, Katy Perry
16. Passenger, Deftones
17. Love Is A Battlefield, Pat Benatar
18. These Dreams, Heart
19. I Walk the Line, Johnny Cash
20. Can’t Help Falling In Love, Elvis Presley
Fancy telling me what you’re walking down the aisle to?